UK: Vigier Excalibur Ultra Blues w/BKP pickups

Nolly

Apr 24, 2009
Bath, UK
Hi guys,
After much deliberation, I'm relisting my Vigier.

It's the top-of-the-range Vigier Excalibur model, and was in fact a showpiece model due to the very characterful top figuring (which is alot more obvious in person than in the pictures).
This is an awesome sounding and extremely versatile guitar, with a very comfortable neck and nice low action. Instead of a truss rod, the neck is reinforced with carbon fibre, and as a result is completely impervious to warping, and needs no adjustment when changing string gauge (other than setting the bridge).
It has been upgraded with Bare Knuckle pickups (custom Holy Diver in the bridge, with two Trilogy Suite single coils) and a coil-split mini switch. It has a short trem arm, but I can switch this for a regular one if desired.

It's condition is great overall. It has a very slight chip on the top of the headstock, and did suffer a minor chip on the bottom back edge, which has been professionally restored and is virtually invisible. There are some slight impressions here and there, and the usual marks on the back. All of this is very minor but I feel it's best to be completely open.

Vigier.jpg

(pro shot by the Oxford Guitar Gallery)

LastImport-1.jpg

LastImport-0.jpg

LastImport-6.jpg

Many more pics here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh76/Nollythegreat/Vigier for sale/

£1400 including original branded Hiscox case.

Cheers!