Ulver Blood Inside Sample Leaked

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think of this, but most Ulver takes time to grow anyhow. Also these speakers at work are pretty craptastic. It's different, as usual. Always a good sign.

Of course even if I absolutely abhorred this sample, I'd still buy the album the second it was released. :Spin:

I'm starting to enjoy this, especially toward the end. There is so much love in this thread right now!

I must say it's not leaked, since it's (at least was) available on Jester Records homepage. I liked it.

I thought you were commenting on their entire direction, not just the track. :D

I think it's pretty cool, and since I love Quick Fix (their latest recorded work) more and more with each passing day, I expect Blood Inside to be nothing short of marvelous. I mean, I would anyway, Ulver's worst material is nothing short of incredible. [/fanboy]

Edit: NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT NOTHING SHORT

It sounds strange and has the futurist element that all of their releases since Themes have possessed, and definitely hints at being more rock-oriented, but 2:45 is far too short to make any predictions about what Blood Inside holds for us...