UM.com welcomes Enertia to the community!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome the almighty ENERTIA to the community! Welcome guys!

For those who haven't heard these guys yet head on over to their site and check out some tunes. Make sure you're wearing a mouth guard though because these guys will kick your teeth in! http://www.enertia.cc

WELCOME aboard guys!! :hotjump: Glad to see you here on UM Board! :wave: THANX for a GREAT performance @ the Pre-Party!!

BTW, also x-tra special thanx I received the demo cd yesterday! U guys are the coolest! :D I am diggin the tunes!!

:headbang:
ANGELA

Hello everyone!
Thanks very much for stopping by!

Angela - The pics you took @ PPV looked killer! Thanks very much for posting them on your site...

Bear - It was good to see you in Atlanta, but as always, there was never enough time to hang out! Hopefully we 'll have some time in Chicago 2005 or somewhere else sometime soon!

Our all new web site (featuring graphics & colors used in this forum) will go live very soon! Stay tuned & stop back often!

Best wishes!
Joe

Right on!! So awesome you guys have this forum now. I'll be a regular for sure. It was way cool hanging with you guys and the new CD rocks. I'm loving all tracks, no fillers!! Still trying to narrow down my favorites. I took a bunch of pics at the preparty of you guys. They're OK but then again I was sort of intoxicated. Is there a standard Enertia e-mail I can send them to?

About time you boys had a spot on UM. Lookin' forward to hearing the new CD when it arrives. Congrats on your deal with Mausoleum! I have a feeling we'll be running into each other a little more often........................:)

Steve-Imagika & Heavy Metal Law

Great to see IMAGIKA stopping by! I'll be sure to visit your forum as soon as I get my act together & get caught up on FINALLY getting our new site up & running so I can retire "purple & green"....

I was just spinning your new demo over the weekend & am VERY psyched to hear the news that Steve passsed along to me!!

I definitely forsee doing some shows together & look forward to meeting & hanging out w/ Heavy Metal Law in 2005! I encourage everyone that reads this to stop by the IMAGIKA site @ http://www.imagikametal.com/

best wishes & I hope to see you around here on a regular basis,
Joe

Hi Mattias!
Thanks for stopping by & thanks once agian for the killer job you did on the CD cover! We're very pleased with it!!

Best regards,
Joe