UM.com would like to welcome Shadow Demon!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Shadow Demon to the family! I had never heard of these guys before they contacted me. I checked out their sound clips and what a surprise! Quite an awesome band, almost a bit of old school Blind Guardian happening at times. Check 'em out! :headbang:

tbhride said:
So no more AbrasiveRock.com for you guys?

Well, obviously Abrasive Rock is going through some changes and, as is usually the case with major changes, when that happens you have to re-evaluate your situation. We were working closely with Mark on some big plans for AR's future, and we just felt that some of the changes that are happening are drifting away from the original direction that we wanted to pursue.

After some discussions with Mark we just felt that it was in our best interest to move on to something that we felt suited us better (for forum hosting at least) and we decided that something was Ultimate Metal. Rest assured, there are no hard feelings between us and AR and we wish all the best for AR's future.

--Jeff

P.S. Glad to see you here, David. :)

DoomsdayZach said:
Fuckin' A guys! Glad to see you here and stuff. And david came over too... how sweet :D

No more fuckin' monkeys either. Look at that haha.
Ha! Yeah, the monkeys were always a sore spot with some. :loco:

Though UM could use more headbangers than just this dude: :headbang:

brootal.gif