Unburied-brutal cornfield metal

Dreathus

Blast Death Dick
Nov 30, 2005
st. louis
Everyone please go to www.unburied.r8.org or www.myspace.com/unburied and check out my band UNBURIED. Our sound is a creole od Death, Black, thrash, Grind, Doom, and Groove. All three of our albums are available for download as well as a whole concert and 2 brand new demo tracks. Check us out and let me know what you think.

Dreathus (Guitar, UNBURIED)

Review:

Unburied : Pure Fucking Brutality

Score - 5.8 - out of 10

albumcover.JPG

[Note: Album Cover Looks Familiar ?]

Well I have to say that new Death metal bands are sounding more and more alike wach day, but this one manages to produce loud noise - more then death metal. Although I'll give them creadit for putting some orignality in their album, I enjoyed the storytelling intros to the songs a bit, I can say that originality is where you lack IMO.

I did not find too many of your songs catchy or really appealing. "Devolution" had a decent beat, but I can't say anything else would be worth listening too after a quick preview. While I usually hate when people say this about metal music - I fear I have to say it here - your songs sound alot the same. You deffinitely have a cool idea with the intros, but perhaps add more melodic sequences or, change up the beats ect. - Do somthing to make each song stand out.

Your vocals are deep and often just cover up the music.They remind be too much of "Amon Amarth"'s. However, even his vocals are not covering over all of the music.

When I think about it, I'm sure there alot of pure Death metal fans who really enjoy the simplisticity of your style.

If anyone is amused by simple Death Metal, you have found a source.

I will review your other albums too to see if anything has changed from this.

-TheVaine