UNISONIC FOR AUSTRALIA!!!

UNISONIC 2012

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
www.unisonic.de
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!

I am Unisonic's number 1 Australian fan!!! I joined the forum to connect with other fans of this BRILLIANT band!!! Honestly, apart from myself, I don't know of any other aussie fans of this awesome band! As you may know, Michael Kiske is on vocals and Kai hansen on guitars, both are former Helloween members!!! My goal now is to get all you fellow Unisonic metalheads to help me create a buzz for them here so that they will come and rock us in Australia!!! Unless they have a market here they will not even make us a consideration because we are so far away from the heart of where they are most popular!!! Let's prove them wrong! I am sick of metal and rock acts forgetting about us because we are a 22 hour flight away! I travelled 22 plus hours to Hamburg just to meet them in March! My dedication goes beyond the supernatural ;-) So come on Australian Metal heads!!! Let me know you are here!!!! BRING UNISONIC TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! :wave:

There must be some of you out there!!! If you love Helloween and Gamma Ray you will LOVE Unisonic!!! If you saw Helloween here in 2008,you must wanna see Unisonic in 2012/13 If you saw Gamma Ray in 2006 then surely you wanna see Unisonic aswell!!! If I get enough response to Unisonic then I start a petition to get them here!!! I feel like I am the only person in Australia who is awake to the brilliance of this awesome band! Even if you think you might like them a little please reply to my post, in the mean time, heres a taste of the best band in the world!!!
http://youtu.be/2XR65ATnBWI :popcorn:

Hi UNISONIC 2012,
If you are Australia's no.1 fan, then i am no.2 :)
I'm also in Sydney...well penrith, i LOVE Unisonic mate, i am on the forums at the "Souls Alive" site. I have only just started collecting bootlegs, i have a few but i would LOVE to find someone to trade with if your into that ??
Really hope to talk with you soon, Aussie Unisonic fans are far and few between!!