@ Unit

Kovenant84 said:
I was thinking more like Character :p

~kov.

hm, it didn't leak on Thanksgiving AFAIR... in fact - i didn't leech it, so why can I (remember it)? I guess it was Lost to Apathy EP at that time.

Ahhh sugoi, itsumo Metaru bands wa Nihon he ikimasu!!!

You're so lucky hehe, they even record konzerts there, and I have to live here... .

Saa grapefruitmoon, bootlegs to pictures ga arimasuka?

Koko de upload onegai shimasu!

Hehe I love posting in Japanese :p .

You can speak japanese or do you only know a few sentences? cool! I have 2 friends from Japan...
Can you also write or read japanese symbols? It is too difficult :lol:

i know 2 words: sayonara and alligato, thats all :p

Dark_Silence said:
You can speak japanese or do you only know a few sentences? cool! I have 2 friends from Japan...
Can you also write or read japanese symbols? It is too difficult :lol:

i know 2 words: sayonara and alligato, thats all :p

Hehe well I can speak and read japanese fluently :kickass: . I know quite a lot (I like to brag ye know?) of Kanjis (chinese ideograms used in japanese). I obviously also know the Hiragan and Katakana.

And I have done speechs (supi-chisu in japanese :p ) in Japanese for some contests hehe.

Actually I haven't studied japanese for a while because I started German hehe, but now I couldn't register German nor Japanese so I decided to learn some Mandarin. I'm sure I'll like it, with all the Kanjis hehe, and it'll certainly help me in Japanese.

And it's arigatou, or arigatou gozaimasu, or domo arigatou Mr.Roboto :lol: :p (does anyone rember theat song? Hehe it was great :headbang: ).

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Hehe well I can speak and read japanese fluently :kickass: . I know quite a lot (I like to brag ye know?) of Kanjis (chinese ideograms used in japanese). I obviously also know the Hiragan and Katakana.

And I have done speechs (supi-chisu in japanese :p ) in Japanese for some contests hehe.

Actually I haven't studied japanese for a while because I started German hehe, but now I couldn't register German nor Japanese so I decided to learn some Mandarin. I'm sure I'll like it, with all the Kanjis hehe, and it'll certainly help me in Japanese.

And it's arigatou, or arigatou gozaimasu, or domo arigatou Mr.Roboto :lol: :p (does anyone rember theat song? Hehe it was great :headbang: ).

i can only speak the word, i dont know how to write it. That was my guess based on French pronuciation:p
hehe nice... how long have you been studying japanese?
Now i cant take any language class, because I am still learning German and cant get it all mixed up more than it already is (I dont know a lot of vocabulary so the half of my sentences comes to my mind in English-when I speak, not when I write-, and then I cant make a correct sentence anymore, neither in German nor in English)... which yould be bad because I need it for university...
I lived in a small village before, so there werent any interesting languages classes organised nearby- Only the one from school: Dutch, English and German...

Dark_Silence said:
i can only speak the word, i dont know how to write it. That was my guess based on French pronuciation:p
hehe nice... how long have you been studying japanese?
Now i cant take any language class, because I am still learning German and cant get it all mixed up more than it already is (I dont know a lot of vocabulary so the half of my sentences comes to my mind in English-when I speak, not when I write-, and then I cant make a correct sentence anymore, neither in German nor in English)... which yould be bad because I need it for university...
I lived in a small village before, so there werent any interesting languages classes organised nearby- Only the one from school: Dutch, English and German...

Well, I've been studing for 5 years now ye could say :) , so I know quite a lot. If ye want to learn, send me some PM and I'll become your sensei (teacher hehe).

Too bad ye can't take any courses now.

Hehe I also know one thing in Dutch:

Der Vommitt!!!

(Don't know if it's spellled that way though :p ).

@Bloodred: Good luck with learning Mandarin. It's the one of the hardest languages (if not the hardest) to learn. It's been 6 years since I've seriously used it, and I've forgotten to write in that language. Though I can still speak, read(both simplified and tradition writings) and understand in that language. But then again, I've spent more than half of my life living in China. Do your best, and give me a pm if you ever need help with it. :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well, I've been studing for 5 years now ye could say :) , so I know quite a lot. If ye want to learn, send me some PM and I'll become your sensei (teacher hehe).

Too bad ye can't take any courses now.

Hehe I also know one thing in Dutch:

Der Vommitt!!!

(Don't know if it's spellled that way though :p ).

Its Dutch so the it should probabily be "de" instead of "der" but for the spelling i cant tell for sure as i havent any dictionary here and I cant speak anymore-i can still understand written Ducth-.

I'd like to learn Japanese,but not now... maybe when i get better with German... I must see how it will be at university...

6 Stringed Fingers said:
@Bloodred: Good luck with learning Mandarin. It's the one of the hardest languages (if not the hardest) to learn. It's been 6 years since I've seriously used it, and I've forgotten to write in that language. Though I can still speak, read(both simplified and tradition writings) and understand in that language. But then again, I've spent more than half of my life living in China. Do your best, and give me a pm if you ever need help with it. :p

Hehe so I really don't know what I'm getting into huh? I'm sure I'll ask ye for help, don't worry about that :lol: :p .

@DS: Hehe well at least we can practice Deutsch together. If ye ever want to learn Japanish, feel free to PM :) .