United States Tour

Sh3ddingSk!n

New Metal Member
Aug 9, 2011
When will you guys be back in the US?

I saw you in LA when you played with Lazarus A.D. and loved the show.
I walked up top Ben and told him how I enjoyed the show....nice guy.

Theo

Yeah, I'd assume early next year. Wonder if it'll be a headline tour? HHHHMMMM......

I do. I want more than five songs. :lol:
I hope they get tour mates as last time I saw them though. Seriously, Overkill, Forbidden, Evile, Gama Bomb AND Bonded By Blood? Best show ever.

Yee ha! Hope to see Evile in Las Vegas in 2012, but I understand if you skip the city after your last show here. If I need to I will make the trek to LA or Phoenix to see Evile live. A killer thrash line up would be Overkill, Evile and Havok.

Like i said many times before, i hope that Evile will play in Amsterdam. But even if i have to travel longer to see them, i will do that :) when i saw Evile for the first (and only) time, they only played like 10 songs because Joel was new and he couldn't play all the songs yet, but now it would be nice to hear some more :)

i sound like a spoiled bitch since the Americans in here didn't even get an Evile headliner tour :lol:

Like i said many times before, i hope that Evile will play in Amsterdam. But even if i have to travel longer to see them, i will do that :) when i saw Evile for the first (and only) time, they only played like 10 songs because Joel was new and he couldn't play all the songs yet, but now it would be nice to hear some more :)

i sound like a spoiled bitch since the Americans in here didn't even get an Evile headliner tour :lol:

Only 10? I got five both times I saw them. They were the same five songs actually. :lol:

Only 10? I got five both times I saw them. They were the same five songs actually. :lol:

like i said, i am a spoiled bitch :lol: because every headlining band i have ever seen played more than 10 songs. but it sucks for you that they only played 5 songs :(

edit: found the setlist. they played:

Infected Nation
First Blood
Now Demolition
Killer From the Deep
Nosophoros
Thrasher
We Who Are About to Die
Time No More
Schizophrenia
Bathe in Blood
Creeping Death
Enter the Grave

but Matt said that they would have played more songs if they could, but that it wasn't possible to do for Joel.

I got....

Infected Nation
We Who Are About to Die
Thrasher
Time No More
Enter the Grave

I think that was the order.

A little late to the party - thread title got my hopes up like everybody else!

Got to see them 3 times in 2010 so I certainly can't complain...well OK, just a little bit. The setlist was the same for the Kreator and Overkill tours (although they at least were able to squeeze "Bathe in Blood" in on the Kreator tour (one less opening band, I believe).

They did do a few off-tour dates in the fall where they headlined - I saw them in Anaheim in December and they did 9 songs (likely would have been 10 without some apparent sound issues at the beginning). Unfortunately, 6 of the 9 songs were the previously played ones :yell: I wish they could have put "Nosophoros" or "Devoid of Thought" in there in place of "IN" and "TNM", but oh well...

Headlining would be cool, but yeah they just don't have the popularity over here for a full-headlining tour...but I am willing to be proven wrong! :D