UNIVERSAL STUDIOS..DETAILS:

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
Ok, here is the plan.

I have a few coupons for 15.00 off coupon and will bring all of them. Up to 6 people per coupon.

Universal Studios opens at 9am. So we will be meeting at 8:30 by the big ball thinging outside the enterance.

See you all there :):cry:

Thanks for the info, Darlene. I'll see if I can make it. At least I might be able to come for part of the day. In any event, welcome to good ol' Southern California, Jenna! Hope you have a great time!

If people want to send me ur cell# or if your interested send me a message on here :)

So far:
Jenna
Paul
Me
Mark
Sara
Jeff

So confirm on here for sure you will be there :)

Starting out the Day:
Universal5-23-09_001.jpg

The gang on the Simpsons ride:
Universal5-23-09_131.jpg

Jenna with Beetlejuice:
Universal5-23-09_147.jpg

Sara having some dessert after lunch:
Universal5-23-09_152.jpg

Waterworld show:
Universal5-23-09_184.jpg

Me on the Terminator bike:
Universal5-23-09_209.jpg

The rest of my pics: Universal Studios day with Jenna

Hey, I've got a couple cool pictures too! I'll try to upload 'em soon, if I can! It was nice finally meeting you, Jenna! Also, it was great to hang out with everyone who made it out! I had a great time!

Hey, I've got a couple cool pictures too! I'll try to upload 'em soon, if I can! It was nice finally meeting you, Jenna! Also, it was great to hang out with everyone who made it out! I had a great time!

Looking forward to seeing them. If you have any trouble, email me them and I'll upload them for you. :D

It was so good too meet you too! Thanks again for dinner, really appreciated it. I feel so guilty cos I haven't paid for anything since I got here!! :oops: :erk: