Unofficial Dan Swanö webpage

I could need some help to get all the tracklists....

plus I don't have know half of what he has released....

I've got all Nightingale and Edge Of Sanity + Moonower / Odyssey...

for the rest I would need discographys and tracklists to make all this work...

It would be cool to get this thing rolling, but I really need help.

And would someone like to write a bio of Dan?

I would apreciate that.

I'd suggest checking out an old post in this forum (if it still exists) where we were throwing out all projects Dan has been associated with.. It was quite an extensive list, but it was near complete I think.

I know...I've been checking it out...

but all of his "own" records Unicorn, Godsend, Nightingale, EoS, Infestdead, Karaboudjan, Pan Thy Monium etc. tracklists would be cool to get....

I have just about everything he's performed or written music on. I don't have everything he's produced. I can get you tracklists if you give me time.

thanks...that would be wonderful...

I don't think i'll be neding stuff that he's only produced...

It will be a long enough list with only the stuff his performing on...

thanks amillion guys...

You might want to mention in the news section the upcoming Nightinagle album is in the works, and that Dan expects Second Sky to be done by summer 2003 (includes a new version of Your Last Denial, by Unicorn). Also, Bloodbath has a full length in the works (Dan and Anders are the driving forces behind the new material).

Hey nice design. I agree the intro is cool. The idea for a lyrics section is perhaps the most important to me as I have trouble finding any from albums that are either rare (such as unicorn) or don't have them in the jacket. I'd suggest starting the lyrics page with the following: Unicorn non-albums. A collection of Worlds 1, 2, Weirdest of Tales, and After Before. Perhaps Bloodbath will follow and if you're extremely talented, some of that older Pan-thy-monium stuff. Hehehe. Don't ask me for any help, tho I'd love to provide it if I could, I have alwasys had such trouble hearing correct lyrics in songs. :(

Yup. Here is what I have so far from the first track on Dawn of Dreams: (In English)

RRRRRRAAAAHaAAAAA!!!!!!! rrrrrrRRRRAaaaaAA!!!!!

That's all I could make out. :cry: