5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

What do you reckon to the reaction you are getting Andy?
not from us diehards - but in general - i havent seen a bad reaction yet have you?

You BATTERED BOA by the way:kickass:

Does Jack/simon and nego have a myspace?

reaction has been pretty cool. We had a terrible on stage sound at Up from the ground. Monitor engineer nearly got to taste gtr after 4 songs with only one kick in the monitors but we soldiered on. Norway was fantastic, great people and really fun crowd. Great weekend and some really funny moments, like Jack waking up in a different room with a total stranger wearing just underpants lol. Also some outrageous vomiting from our Mr Hammer too, quite spectacular noises. We expect nothing less from him.

reaction has been pretty cool. We had a terrible on stage sound at Up from the ground. Monitor engineer nearly got to taste gtr after 4 songs with only one kick in the monitors but we soldiered on. Norway was fantastic, great people and really fun crowd. Great weekend and some really funny moments, like Jack waking up in a different room with a total stranger wearing just underpants lol. Also some outrageous vomiting from our Mr Hammer too, quite spectacular noises. We expect nothing less from him.

Ha ha ha ha great to hear!

Sounds like simon/jack is the one for the practical jokes:worship:

A real pleasure meetin you gents again at BOA - simon jones was actually a total gent talking about his new explorer with me whilst jase was going "oooo" [remember me going "ooooo andy sneap?"] lol

The sound at BOA was cracking wasnt it - i mean usually down the front i tend to find its a bit blurry but it was a nice level at BOA.

December sooooooooooooon!

Yeah man, heard about the sound on stage from friends of mine that played there (EVOCATION)... All of the bands had shitty monitoring, even heard that the Testament guys got so friggin pissed they trashed some stuff on stage the last song. Then later the police were after them... it´s really true :kickass: