Upcoming albums you're looking forward to

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
Here are just a few I'm eagerly anticipating:
Queensryche - Condition Human
Stryper - 2015 album (Samples sound great!)
Theocracy #4
Skid Row - UWR Chapter 3 (Curious what Harnell can do for the sound, but I do kinda miss Johnny).
Stratovarius - 2015 album (single sounds great!)
Megadeth - 2015 album (I hope the new members gave them a kick in the ass they've needed for a decade!)

And no music?

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

For me is:

Ghost - "Meliora"
Motorhead - "Bad Magic"
Kadavar - "Berlin"
Praying Mantis - "Legacy"
Avatarium - "The Girl With The Raven Mask"
Blackmore's Night - "All Our Yesterdays"

Avatarium - "The Girl With The Raven Mask"
+1 (I'm also looking forward to seeing them live again - for the fifth time in total - on their first headliner-tour in Europe in November)

And also:
Madder Mortem - "Red In Tooth And Claw"
Mortillery - new album

Queensrÿche - Condition Hüman

Slayer - Repentless

Subsignal - The Beacons Of Somewhere Sometime

There are a few others but they are not relevant to this forum.

Voodoo Hill- Waterfall feat. Glenn Hughes & Dario Mollo

VANDEN PLAS - “Chronicles of the Immortals – Netherworld II”

Vanden Plas just doesn't have any competition other than their own past work. Their signature sound is so epic and regal. It sounds like it should be reserved for royalty and statesmen. There simply isn't another band around making music like they do. They have cornered their own market and have an absolute monopoly there.

i was really looking forward to the new sepulture album because i thought savages was really good. well this new album archangel is back to the same boring generic death metal sound as 2 of the last 3 albums

i was really looking forward to the new sepulture album because i thought savages was really good. well this new album archangel is back to the same boring generic death metal sound as 2 of the last 3 albums

I think you are confusing Sepultura with Soulfly

SoulflyArchangel.png