Upcoming American Tour help

FreaKitchen

Apr 11, 2004
www.angelfire.com
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knew if it's In Flames or Killswitch who's going on last on the upcoming tour because of it being co-headlined. any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

What's the difference, go see both of them. But to answer your question, I'm assuming that they will take turns headlining in each city, rotate kind of like the Headbanger's Ball did last year, I didn't even know the order of the bands until showtime.

Eh, I suppose i wouldnt mind a rotation, but im a little bit more partial to In Flames and feel that they deserve to close, even if both bands play the same amount of time...that's just me though. in any event, thanks for the help

So I just got my tickets in the mail and it says "Killswitch Engage & In Flames"....man IF better still be the headliners though...it's just a matter of principal..the best band should close, and that's that. still lookin forward to the show though :headbang: :Spin:

I was actually wondering why this was even a co-headline tour at first, because I thought that In Flames should definitely headline. Then I figured out Killswitch Engage actually sold more than 100,000 copies of "Alive or just breathing", where In Flames' most selling record so far(Reroute to Remain) sold like 65,000 units. Considering the numbers that older In Flames albums sold it only makes sense for them to co-headline a tour in 2004, because things are always changing. In Flames is no match for what they were in the late 90s and Killswitch Engage is becoming a strong force(they are the best-selling metalcore act, no matter what you think about KsE or Metalcore as a whole that is a cold hard fact).

As for who goes when, it will be probably like first "As I lay dying" with a 30-45 minute set, then KsE and IF rotating the headlining slot both playing for the same amount of time something like 90 minutes.