Upcoming gigs - what's your next ProgPower-related fix!!

vstart

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2009
So how to stop the drug from wearing off? Here's some highlights:

7 October, Rotterdam
DREAM THEATER + OPETH + BIGELF + UNEXPECT

17-18 October, Wieze
METAL FEMALE VOICES FEST
EPICA, TARJA, DELAIN, DORO

7 November, Zoetermeer
THRESHOLD + SERENITY + SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE

20 December, Tilburg
CHRISTMAS METAL SYMPHONY

Last night i went to see Marillion on their Accoustic theater tour. Strange to be on your feet for three days at a festival and then in a seat in a theater for a gig.

Sensational, very great gig (and good we had to sit, my legs deserved it, heh).

This weekend Damian Wilson on his solo tour.

H.

This Friday, the 9th, Ulver in London. And then amazing Bat For Lashes in Edinburgh on the 20th of October. Plus, Riverside and Junius in November. :)

Are we all gonna meet before Dream Theater or what?

A bunch of the australians are gonna be there too. No idea what we're gonna do and how we're gonna do it though :p

I'll email you about it later :p

And sure, Hakan, I paid to see them, I'll see BigElf too :p I'm not such a snob that I'd only get in in time to just see Opeth and Dream Theater, fuck that! I paid for the ticket, I'm gonna see every band from the first note till the last :p

First to be up are two shows with Disintegrate! Oktober 30th in Dokkum, November 5th in Groningen.... swing by if you have chance!

The next concert I'll be attending will be Neckbreakers Ball in Leeuwarden(With Behemoth, DevilDriver, Scar Symmetry and Arsis)!

I'll be taking it easy for a while (too much social stuff to do already), but my concert plans for this year still contain Alice In Chains (nov. 19), Rammstein (dec. 6) and Christmas Metal Symphony (dec. 20).

7 Oct, Dream Theater and Opeth: I hope I feel a little better tomorrow :ill:
7 nov, Threshold

oct. 19th: Progressive Nation in Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart
Jana: let me know if you want to join us! :)

(maybe Epica on oct. 22nd in Munich)

oct. 23rd Panzerballett in Munich!!

hope to catch the Essence of Progression somewhere, I'll be working in Freiburg the entire november, so maybe @ Z7 Pratteln on nov. 1st...

same with Procupine Tree, don't know yet where I'll be when they're in town...

yes-anim-2.gif
on dec. 7 in Munich!!!!

ok you think i'll be able to buy an opeth/dtheatre ticket tomorrow? today i got lost and ended up looking at ladies in windows for like 3 hours. (this is where i tell you i'm not a lesbian...)....?
i'll be meeting the intimate indonesian toy boy at centraal station. speaking of which, i've smsd him but no answer; Marcel are you going from amsterdam tomorrow? if so, what time so i can meet you? (just in case)

<3