Upcoming Gigs!

Here are the next confimed gigs for Imagika! Get your ass out to all of them!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

March, 21 2006 at Annie's Social Club
917 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94107
Cost: $5.00
Time: 9pm

(This show is 21+) Also Appearing: Embers of Euphoria, The Makai, & Passive Aggressive

April, 29 2006 at Johnny V's
31 East Santa Clara St., San Jose, CA 95113
Cost: TBD
Time: 9pm

(This show is 21+) Also Appearing: Taunted, Down Factor, & Glyptic

May, 13 2006 at Starry Plough
3101 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94701
Cost: TBD
Time: 8:30pm

Also Appearing: Forever's End

Great show tonight! I can't wait to see you again when you play in Berkeley. Norman, I was the guy in front trying to blind you all with flash photography.:wave: I took a lot more pics..if you or anyone else in the band wants to see them, let me know and I'll get them to you one way or the other.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

32106show0606ad.jpg

Rudeness said:
Great show tonight! I can't wait to see you again when you play in Berkeley. Norman, I was the guy in front trying to blind you all with flash photography.:wave: I took a lot more pics..if you or anyone else in the band wants to see them, let me know and I'll get them to you one way or the other.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

32106show0606ad.jpg

I just want pics of myself. ;)

Thanks for sharing them!

Well of course I have some of just you. Here's one. I have a few others. If you're interested, I can send them to the contact email you use to inform us of shows.

32106show1030wn.jpg

You guys should post them up on the site, cool pics.

Is there any chance of you guys ever playing in Orange County? Maybe the OC Fairgrounds, that'd be cool.

Rudeness said:
Well of course I have some of just you. Here's one. I have a few others. If you're interested, I can send them to the contact email you use to inform us of shows.

32106show1030wn.jpg

Cool! I would appreciate that very much. Thanks!