Upcoming metal gigs at BJ's

Hello folks!

Twisted Prophecies Entertainment are proud to present some of the best local metal acts at Sydney's newest metal venue- BJ's Bondi Junction at 195 Oxford Street Bondi Junction scheduled to play there over the next few weeks

Here's the details

Fri 6 June Metal In The East long weekend special Doors open at 7.30PM 8PM-2AM Venue opens till 3AM with Celestial, Switchblade, Dissension (Wagga), Syphillis, Apolyom, Vaticide and Anxiety Whispers (Penrith)Over 18's only

Fri 13 June Black Friday special. 9PM-2AM Doors open at 8.30PM Venue opens till 3AM. Line up include Intorment Black, Eternal Dark (Orange), Forlorn Suffering, Secratain (Wollongong) + 1 more band TBA. Inhouse DJ's Ragnarok and Astennu playing black/death metal tracks all night in between and after the bands

FREE POOL!!! ALL HOUSE BEERS (VB,CARLTON COLD) AND HOUSE SPIRITS (SCOTCH, VODKA, BOURBON, ETC) ARE $4
Hope to see you at the shows

Hello folks!

Here's the latest update on the gigs happening in the next couple weeks at Sydney's newest metal venue- BJ's Bondi Junction

Fri 6 June Metal In The East Long Weekend Special with Celestial, Switchblade, Dissension (Wagga), Apolyom, Syphillis, Vaticide & Anxiety Whispers 8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only Venue is open till 3AM. Inhouse DJ's playing your favourite tunes till 3AM

Fri 13 June BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL with Intorment Black (CD Launch), Dissension (Wagga), Demonicus (ACT), Shatterwrath (ACT),Eternal Dark (Orange), Forlorn Suffering and Secratain (Wollongong)[/ B]
8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only Inhouse DJ's Ragnarok and Astennu are playing your favourite death/black metal tracks all night in between bands till 3AM

FREE POOL!!! ALL HOUSE BEERS AND HOUSE SPIRITS ONLY $4

Hope to see you all at the show!

just a friendly reminder

Tonight, at BJ's Nightclub at 195 Oxford Str Bondi Junction we have Metal In The East-Long Weekend Special for you featuring

Celestial (first show in 6 months with new members), Switchblade, Dissension (Wagga), Apolyom, Syphillis (featuring members of Infernal Method), Vaticide & Anxiety Whispers

Doors open at 7.30PM Bands from 8PM-2AM Venue is open till 3AM Inhouse DJs playing your fav metal tunes. Merch stands available. House beers and house spirits $4

last nite was a good nite. nice 'intimate" turnout....and some good bands...Forlorn Suffering were no doubt the hi-lite...and it was my first time seeing them....I wasnt dissappointed...also wat did everyone else think about eternal dark?? young band....but Id have to say....up and coming....I really enjoyed there set.....whens the next nite!! haha

Hello Troll!

Nice meeting you last night. It was a bit quiet in terms of crowd turnup but at least all of the people were into death/black which I suppose is good for the bands, especially Shaterwrath who had to go on at about 1.45AM and still had about 40 people watching them

As far as the next gigs are concerned, we are going to do different music styles different nights

Next Friday 20 Jun Dark Order, Tyburnjig, Spawn (Bathurst) + 1 more band TBA. I'll make a separate post for this, if you are looking for more extreme nights then I have 2 dates in August you should mark in your calendar

Fri 1 AUG- Stargazer (SA), Shackles, Punisher+ 3 more bands TBA

Fri 29 AUG- Black Apocalypse 2 with Astriaal (QLD), Sakkuth (QLD), Misery (QLD-TBC), Slaughter Thou (SA), Deluge (SA), Eternal Dark+ 1 more TBA

ALL happening at BJ's Nightclub in Bondi Junction