Upcoming releases

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
It's been a pretty good year so far, and I think I'll have no problem populating my top 10 list when it closes...but there's still more to go, of course. Couldn't complain if the year ended now - Mastodon, Lamb of God, Candlemass, Heaven and Hell, Goatwhore, even the new Priest and Maiden live albums are worthwhile.

Upcoming releases I'm looking forward too:

Ace Frehley - Anomalie (Ace is the most rock and roll member (ex) of Kiss, and I'm starting to expect big things from this. His solo tour was awesome.

Megadeth - Endgame (Metal Hammer online review refers to this as the album of the year! I can believe it, but we'll see)

Kiss - title? (Kiss is lame these days, but I at least want to hear this.

What am I forgetting?

Also, in the, "missing in action," file - Nevermore (I'm starting to wonder if they are calling it a day), and Triptychon (I know Tom Warrior always takes his time, but I'm keen to hear the Monotheist follow up)

Meliah Rage - "Masquerade" (supposedly at the end of the month)
Heathen - "The Evolution Of Chaos" (pushed towards the end of the year)

and maybe Evile - "Infected Nations".

and still looking for Kiko Loureiro - "Fullblast" and Chainsaw - "Metal Missionary" (but I'm not too hot about the last one same as JP live album).

Redemption - Snowfall On Judgement Day !

Last edited by a moderator:
living colour-chair in the doorway
lynyrd skynyrd- gods and guns
sting- winter something or another
elton john- ???????supposedly
black crowes- before the frost (physical), after the freeze (download digital 2nd album)
lynch mob- smoke and mirrors
danger danger- revolve
ratt-??????

bulletboys- 10 cent billionaire was already supposed to be out
jetboy-??????
crosby, stills and nash- covers album produced by rick rubin