second stage...

Coven 13
Moros Nyx
Hrom

other updates...
Vatican moved to mainstage

Skelator added old members back to the band

10458117_10202488371386723_6144302713303606784_n.jpg

I believe you are right, Warlord and Ostrogoth are the 2 headliners (check the updated 2015 line up thread). Assuming the same number of bands per stage as last year, there are still 5 more main stage and 9 more second stage acts to be announced. My guess from what I've heard is that we can expect 2 more fairly big bands (one European, one US reunion).

I believe you are right, Warlord and Ostrogoth are the 2 headliners (check the updated 2015 line up thread). Assuming the same number of bands per stage as last year, there are still 5 more main stage and 9 more second stage acts to be announced. My guess from what I've heard is that we can expect 2 more fairly big bands (one European, one US reunion).

After talking to mike last night...you are mostly right. Still about 5 more mainstage bands. 7 more second stage...though I have a few almost all set and ready to go...just waiting on one or two things from them. If things all go well the line up may be complete by early fall. Then as always I am sure stuff will happen where bands drop but lets hope not.

I hope the other bands suck because otherwise I'm going to have to split in two so I can catch them all!

I know exactly what you are saying....it is why I am all for multi genres so I don't have to make a hard choice on missing bands. This past year worked out great for me with having a few bands I didn't like so I was able to spend most of saturday in the Music Joint room.

Also there are a few other bands contacted for second stage who are dragging their feet. If all of them do agree...I think I will only need 1 or 2 more bands and it will all be filled up. Got some good ones coming too.