UPDATE from Eric Peterson

We are in heavy writing mode and are demo-ing up songs, so far about seven have been born! All I can say that it's in "The Gathering" and old school thrash vein!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testament Legions said:
No, NOT AT ALL. Testament will ALWAYS be BAY AREA THRASH. I just meant Asgeir is of the Norwegian Metal scene, being in Borknagar and Spiral Architect!

Oh okay! :lol:

:cry:
that's great and all, but it sounds like we're looking at EARLY NEXT YEAR for a release!?!?! obviously, perfection takes time...but as we know releases get pushed back all the time. damn this sucks...seeing as how being patient is not one of my many strong pints, i mean points. oh well, just have to relish in the other opuses coming out like:
THE HAUNTED
CARNAL FORGE
NEVERMORE
ARCH ENEMY
SOILWORK (if necessary...)
OVERKILL...yeah!
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
ANTHRAX??? (anyone heard the advance mp3?)
DIMENSION ZERO...this will KILL!
am i forgetting any???

The drummer from Spiral Architect?? That guy is incredible....that band is incredible!! If it can't be Jon..that's a good guy to fill in!!

Testament Legions said:
Hi Morgana :wave:! Nice to see you here!

:wave: have to come around sometimes, well I'm lurking here quite often... :p

Great news by the way. Looking forward to the European tour. For sure I go and see the Essen/Germany gig and then I hope to make it to the Tilburg/The Netherlands one as well, hehehe... don't wanna miss the last show...
I should be back from Norway just in time to go... :p