Update on James Murphy

Right on! Thanks Val! Great interview! I hate that James had to go through that! Really sad! There was a really good interview with him in one of the metal mags I get...Brave Words I think...anyway he went through everything that happened to him and it was just heart wrenching. I almost lost it when I was reading it..really sad story
cry.gif

Thanks for posting that. Yeah MI, it's sad. Life is too god damn short , gotta live every day to it's fullest. We've seen all kind of musicians go through some hard medical times. Chuck Billy , Schuldiner, Jason Becker ..... Good for James that he can drive , I had no idea he couldn't see that well. That's fucked ...

Way to keep us updated, thanks Val!...................And thank you MI, for mailing me that article on James, it is the best interview(acurate & well done), I've ever read about James.............I shared it with others in the Testament family, & we all thank you very much................:)..........Best Wishes for James Murphy!

Deadly Embrace said:
Way to keep us updated, thanks Val!...................And thank you MI, for mailing me that article on James, it is the best interview(acurate & well done), I've ever read about James.............I shared it with others in the Testament family, & we all thank you very much................:)..........Best Wishes for James Murphy!

Welcome:)