Update

LOAroberto

Feb 14, 2002
NJ
www.lifeofagony.com
ANTHRAX Set European Release Date For 'We've Come For You All' - Oct. 18, 2002

ANTHRAX have set March 3, 2003 as the release date of their long-awaited new album, "We've Come For You All", through Nuclear Blast Records in Europe. According to an official Nuclear Blast newsletter, "the problems with [ANTHRAX's] US label seem to be solved, so there shouldn't be any further delay concerning the release date."

"We've Come For You All" was recorded at BearTracks Recording Studio in Suffern, New York and was produced by the Scrap 60 Productions team, which includes current ANTHRAX guitarist Rob Caggiano.

It's not gonna be released in the US only Europe, because that's were the real fans are!!!!!
Why do ya think they don't bring the tour over to the US!!!
Trax is movin out of NY and coming over to my lovely hometown so they can perform in my fav. pub every weekend!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!to the TRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably somewhere arounf the 3rd of MArch in America. i don't think they would set teh 2 release dates too far off from each other.

well it's not necessariley Anthrax's decision on the release date but I wouldn't think it would be more than a month Although Lisa Loeb's album was what 2 or three months until it came out in the US. Also she did something pretty smart with the newest album, she didn't like her label after it was released so she split from them and wasn't allowed to re-release the album at another label. So she put unreleased songs on the album with the origional songs and then released another album with just the unreleased songs on it that was cheaper for the people that had already bought the origional Album. They weren't B sides, they were songs that she had written but never had recorded so they were actualy new. I think Anthrax should do something like that.
-Jono-