Upwards of Endtime- Circles

If I remember correctly, the UoE youtube videos are the only links they offer to their song samples from their website, so yeah, I've seen these

Does anyone know what movie the clips are from? Looks like some Dante's Inferno thing

:erk:

I've kinda held off until I've got more stuff to order from Sentinel Steel. I just don't want to buy from them until I have maybe 5 albums to buy, just based on their shipping costs.

That said, you just reminded me that I should look to see if Tim has this because I just asked him again today if he has any Warning CDs. If he does, I'll order them together directly from him!

I want that Warning so bad.

Can't believe people are already saying it's one of the best releases of this decade already. I've heard one goddamn song and wet my pants already.

Is the rest of the Warning album as good as that myspace song?

Can't believe people are already saying it's one of the best releases of this decade already. I've heard one goddamn song and wet my pants already.

Yes.

And maybe if you fags got your heads out of your collective asses and listened to me mentioning Warning YEARS ago, you wouldnt have missed the boat. :mad:

Yes.

And maybe if you fags got your heads out of your collective asses and listened to me mentioning Warning YEARS ago, you wouldnt have missed the boat. :mad:

Yeah but....

(1) "Watching from a Distance" is a NEW release

(2) All your raving from years ago must have been in passing in a random thread. You should have started a dedicated thread for something so important!!!

Yeah UM sucks dick today

Wow, I missed that thread. I wish you folks put the band name in the thread titles so it makes for an easier search!!

Anyways....good news....Tim just confirmed he has 2 copies of Warning left (regular version)!!! I'm buying it tonight!!!!

Bad news....no Upwards of Endtime "Sadly Never Fore". (Or it's not listed, but I've asked him for it anyway).

1 out of 2 aint bad.

Holy shit, he only has 2 copies of it left? He said he got two big boxes of it. Tim must've been flooded with orders the last couple of weeks.

I don't like the phrase "instant classic", but in this case it really applies. It's just an amazing album from start to finish. Want to hear something kinda crazy? I haven't even taken the demos disc out of the case yet. I've been spending so much time with the album, I've just kinda decided to go with the flow and save that added treasure for another time. I'm sure I'll break it out soon, but the album is just so hard to put down.