Urban Breed leaves TAD MOROSE

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Urban Breed, currently active with Bloodbound, decided to leave Tad Morose. In a statement he said:

"Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future.
To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!"

Here's the statement of guitarist Krunt concerning the departure of Urban:

"As many of you already know, Urban Breed is no longer in the band. He has posted his thoughts about this on the Tad Morose forum. I can't see how he could have continued in the band either. We wish him all the best in the future.
The recording of our next album will be delayed due to this, but we are looking for a new singer and we got some interesting names already. We will start the audition after the holidays.
If you think you are the right person, drop us an email ans we'll take it from there.

Heavy X-mas and a Metal New Year to all of you!
Cheers!
Krunt"

Wow... I am shocked. I just read about the split last night and I am saddened as Tad Morose had crept into my top 5 band list over the past 2 years. I was lucky enough to catch their show in Chicago months back and spent some quality time talking to all the guys in the band. Super bunch of guys... they also enjoy playing ice hockey.. just as I do.

They put on an amazing show for us... over 2 hours. Great memories.

Here is a great shot I took of Urban... enjoy.
urbanforum0lr.jpg