URFAUST_ THE DEVILS BLOOD_EMPEROR_TULUS_SATYRICON_KAMPFAR

muddevil

New Metal Member
May 3, 2009
trade list;
band;URFAUST----( I ONLY TRADE FOR OTHER URFAUST SHIRTS,hoodies etc)
_SHIRTS_
-bergen ritual;black shirt,white print (L)
-cooking devil;bordeaux shirt, black print (M)
brown shirt,white print (M)___GONE_______
black shirt,brown print (L)
-drinking demon;black shirt,white print (L)
black shirt,gold print (L)
black shirt,purple print (M)
white shirt, black print (M)
-LIVE in finland shirt(togheter with lugubrum!),brown shirt,dark print + backprint!!! (M)

_VINYL_
-geist ist teufel LP,green splatter vinyl +patch+poster(lim 100!!)terratur possessions!
-split with COO---red vinyl and black vinyl(red is very limited!!!!)
-verraterischer nichtundiger geist LP---CLEAR VINYL(nr 51) and black vinyl (nr109)!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_THE DEVILS BLOOD_
SHIRT
-graveyard shuffle!! ULTRA RARE FIRST PRINT RED(!) shirt + backprint!!!! (L)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_SATYRICON_
SHIRTS
-the shadowthrone,rare LS on modern invasion(with norway flags on sleeve!) (XL,fits like L!)
-the shadowthrone,ultra rare shirt from the 90's with the red backprint!!!(ask for pics!!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_KAMPFAR_
SHIRTS
-very limited tourshirts!!!only sold at the tour!!
-muro muro minde,(M) front and backprint!!!
-norse pagan folklore metal,(M) front and backprint!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_TULUS_
DEMO
-samlerens krammer!!ULTRA RARE ORIGINAL DEMO!!the real one(see the pics!!)ask!

thats all for now.....
i only trade my urfaust items for shirts or hoodies that i dont have...so let me know what shirts you have and i will see....
the other items are for trade,send tradelist!!!!!

please send to denhenkens@hotmail.com