URGENT: Anyone in Frankfurt/Main looking for a studio?

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
This can be yours for 500 € / month (+ € 5k for the room treatment and some cabling and stuff).

Problem is: The guy selling it needs to know be Sunday or it'll have to be torn down.

PLEASE, someone take this??

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Disclaimer: Not mine, repost from my Facebook feed. It's just to damn nice to go to waste. :(

Full post (German):

Mika said:
Bis nächsten Montag den 26.05.2014 muss ich einen Nachmieter für mein Tonstudio in Frankfurt am Main gefunden haben sonst muss alles abgerissen werden.
Daten: 50m² insgesamt
Unterteilt in:
- ca 30m² Regieraum (Masteringstudio) akustisch auf aller höchsten Level optimiert, mit Belfütung, Klimaanlage, und Tageslicht
-17m² Aufnahmeraum, belüftet und entkoppelt bis 15Hz
Warmmiete 500,- euro
Abstand 5000,- Euro für:
Raumakustik,Patchbays, hochwertige Multicore Verkabelung 24 Kanal zur Aufnahme, Diverse andere Racks, Ptachkabel, Schallschutzausbau, Sofa, Regale, Klimaanlage, Feuerlöscher (Brandschutzabnahme vorhanden) und Studiotisch (Wavenature Masterplace doubble in custom modify version NP ca 3000,- )

The rent is actually really cheap so if you sleep on the couch for a while it might be possible. I don't know about the rent in Portsmouth but 500 for the studio is definitely on the cheaper side for Frankfurt. Plus you'd probably pick up some of the studio's current customers since the owner is moving abroad.