Urgent. Can anyone in the US please call Event for me???

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
I've been shipped a speaker that only produces sound out of the tweeter and being in Scotland, the call will be like £4 a minute.

Technical Support
Phone: 805-566-7777 x3
9AM-4PM PST Monday-Friday

I've emailed them but apparantly i've not to be too hopeful for a reply...

1 of the pair is fine, lust the other (the one i'm using for left) is only using the tweeter...

That said, if anyone has come across this before then please tell me how you fixed it!

Thanks!

AHahaha, incrediable. Phone the UK suppliers repair people say "nah, you need to talk to sales..."

"But i need something fixed"

"sales will help"

....?

Yep it sucks, but that's usually the first thing that the manufacturer will say. Dolphin are pretty decent in the ol' customer service side of things (depending on the store). I ordered a cheap B-stock US-2400 which they'd already sold, but sent me a brand new one for the same price.

Aye man, cannae go wrong with Scousers!

Infact, the guy just hooked me up majorly with a direct line to someone that can actually help!

That said, returning is the last thing i wanna do due to it being a total bastard to ship back a huge monitor box.

Indeed....I could barely fit the box my ASP8's came in through my front door. Gonna be a bitch to move those suckers back to London....

Score!

Update:

They're firing me up some new ones that will be here tomorrow.

And they're taking care of collection too so all in all, another day's delay but fuck, if it does the job, like!

Cannae complain.

I'm still gonna fanny around with them, see if i can get anywhere!

And 2 hours later the replacement is shipped!

Dunno if it was the fitbaw last night or not but everytime i deal with Dolphin, they are fucking outstanding.

Can't complain about the service I've had from them. Even if they are dirty scousers.....

Between them and Thomann, they're only real sources I have for gear. It's worth keeping an eye on their b-stock lists as well.

Ach, anyone Scouse or Geordie is alright in my book :lol:

Speaking of, D'ya ken how long it takes thomann to ship to the UK?

Why would you want to buy from a store where your warranty is only effective in Germany?

Most UK stores (mine included) can sell the same items for the same or close to the same price as Thomann and you get a full UK warranty.

I do find it interesting that event haven't seen fit to reply to my email, even though the issue is halfway resolved (New speakers on the way)...

Razor, if you cannae state it here, PM me the name of your shop...

i have found for both my amp and guitar that buying from america from music123.com worked out cheaper with excellent service. bought my Randall RM20B modular amp with a rectifier module from them, both b-stock and firstly prices were dead cheap cause of hte exchange rate and secondly UPS shipped them to me in 4 days, yes 4 days at a price of about £30 shipping, which for a quick worldwide service on something heavy like an amp is outstanding.

805?

Haha, that's my area code. I didn't even know Event was located so close to me. I can do it if you still need to call. Let me know...