URIAH HEEP: 'Knocking At My Door' Lyric Video

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for the song "Knocking At My Door" from British classic rock icons URIAH HEEP can be seen below. The track is taken from the band's 25th studio album, "Living The Dream", which was released last September via Frontiers Music Srl. For this album, the band teamed up with famed Canadian engineer Jay Ruston. "Working with Jay was amazing," says Mick Box. "He totally understood what we were going for on this album and he delivered big time. We wanted a HEEP album that the band and the fans would be proud of, and with Jay at the helm, we have delivered that." Track listing: 01. Grazed By Heaven 02. Living The Dream 03. Take Away My Soul 04. Knocking At My Door 05. Rocks In The Road 06. Waters Flowin' 07. It's All Been Said 08. Goodbye To Innocence 09. Falling Under Your Spell 10. Dreams Of Yesteryear 11. Take Away My Soul (alternate version) (bonus track; CD/DVD deluxe edition) Bonus DVD track listing: * "Grazed By Heaven" music video * "Take Away My Soul" music video * "Making The Dream" documentary Box is the original guitarist and sole remaining founding member of URIAH HEEP. He, vocalist Bernie Shaw and keyboardist/vocalist Phil Lanzon have formed the nucleus of the band for more than 32 years and released 17 albums together. URIAH HEEP debuted in 1970 with the release of one of hard rock's milestones, "Very 'Eavy, Very 'Umble", and has since sold in excess of 40 million albums worldwide. They constantly tour the world, playing up to 125 shows a year to more than 500,000 fans. The band's live set features the classic tracks from the '70s and is a musical journey from the band's beginnings to the present day. URIAH HEEP is: Mick Box - Lead Guitar/Vocals Phil Lanzon - Keyboards/Vocals Bernie Shaw - Lead Vocals Dave Rimmer - Bass Guitar/Vocals Russell Gilbrook - Drums, Percussion
uriahheeplivingthedreambetter.jpg

Continue reading...