Urotsukidoji question

progmetalgod

Sep 8, 2002
Wales, U.K.
This has probably been mentioned umpteen times before but what does Urotsukidoji mean and also what is Chuck (?) saying at approx. 2 minutes? It sounds like 'what a fine bit of Cornish'. :D :headbang:

There are three urotsukidoji films (probably a fourth by now) and a tv series I believe.
The plot is quite complicated/incomprehensible but basically giant demons with giant penises run around raping people while some guy starts turning into one of the giant demons, then some really giant demons with gigantic penises turn up and rape a hospital. then cause armageddon by cumming all over the face of the earth. There are also some nazis, green butt monkeys and a weird green demon reminiscent of steve buscemi, who runs around laughing and raping people with his three penises. And everyone can fly.

I thoroughly recommend it :D

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000062563

Neurotomania said:
There are three urotsukidoji films (probably a fourth by now) and a tv series I believe.
The plot is quite complicated/incomprehensible but basically giant demons with giant penises run around raping people while some guy starts turning into one of the giant demons, then some really giant demons with gigantic penises turn up and rape a hospital. then cause armageddon by cumming all over the face of the earth. There are also some nazis, green butt monkeys and a weird green demon reminiscent of steve buscemi, who runs around laughing and raping people with his three penises. And everyone can fly.

I thoroughly recommend it :D

OH MY GOD... don't know whether I should piss my pants for laughing too hard, or puke!

I have this movie in QuickTime format. Not from the net, found it in some movie store used for $9.99.

If I had a more powerful PC, I'd convert this thing into a MPEG VCD disc, so I could play it in my living room. Or maybe not... :devil:

Urotsukidoji is a freakin' trippy movie. The thing I remeber is my dad walking into the room during a demon rape scene.

a guy... said:
Urotsukidoji is a freakin' trippy movie. The thing I remeber is my dad walking into the room during a demon rape scene.

Damn... bet you were beet red! I'm glad I don't have to worry about that anymore
lol.gif
!