USA For Africa 25?? What about a Hear N' Aid 25??

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
Damn I accidently saw the new USA for Africa:puke: I'm so out of touch I only recognized about 6 people out of all those flavor of the month disposable pop,rap and R&B losers. the song is even modified with some rap parts to it.

How about a new Hear n' Aid?? Can you imagine updating that with today's Metal? I never cared much for the original and thought too many poser/mainstream acts were in it. I'd like to see it redone with some total Death Metal/Black Metal style. Blast beat drums with George Corpsegrinder going "WEEEE'RRRRE STAAAAARS WAAAARGHHH!!!" or even bands like Megadeth,Slayer,Motorhead involved. If the last one had Spinal Tap had Death Clock in this one! What do you think? Extreme Hear N' Aid for charity!!!

Funny, my friend had been working with the original team behind Hear n Aid for a reunion.

Nothing happened. They all talked, phone calls, etc. but everyone flaked and nothing ever happened. Even fi they did it now, by the time it got together - haiti would be yesterdays' news and no artists would want to appear.

n