USA - Spain

Lol, could it happen?

But does anyone actually give a shit about the Confed-Cup?

I mean, I do actually... have seen most of the matches if I had the time. But as far as reputation goes? It's like: "Yeah, whatever...".

Aye, no one cares, but USA have just gone 2-0 LOL. Quite a strange result considering Spain are an on form team atm.

Looks like USA are going to qualify for the world cup in the tables too, so a tie against England in the later stages would be ace. Always love a England vs Germany epic too slash ; D

Always love a England vs Germany epic too slash ; D

Yeah, those make always for a great match... or should I say fight? Haha... Wembley-Goal: Betrayal! Beating the Tommies at Wembley: priceless! :lol:

I hope we'll face again at the Under 21 finals... a 1:1 draw is not acceptable! ;)

Confed cup or not, this is craziness, can't believe USA won.

If someone would have told me that the world-record winning streak of the Spanish team would be put to an end by the US boys... I would have lol'ed.

The USA showed some great fighting spirits. This wasn't by luck! Well deserved.

I'm not even a big fan of SOCCER (sorry, wanted to piss you Euros off a bit more...;-), but am very surprised at the outcome! America, fuck yeah! Hehe.

-Joe

Lol, could it happen?
But does anyone actually give a shit about the Confed-Cup?
I mean, I do actually... have seen most of the matches if I had the time. But as far as reputation goes? It's like: "Yeah, whatever...".

I do too. It´s basically the champion of each continent and no country is holding back, so I think it´s a great tournament.

...and this edition of Confed Cup is hilarious. USA not only goes to the finals, but went to the semi-final due to an italian own-goal.
I also think it´s pretty funny how Brazil struggled to win the match against Egypt but totally owned Italy.

I also think it´s pretty funny how Brazil struggled to win the match against Egypt but totally owned Italy.

... while Egypt went down in flames against the US. Crazy tournament.

And I couldn't help but giggle like a little girl went Italy was thrown out. Sorry haha.

(Yeah, I'm still butthurt over 2006) ;)