UTFO/Lethal With Anthrax!

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
Hey, I Read awhile back like a week ago people were looking for that track Joey rapping with UTFO the song Lethal... Well I finally got the original German 1st Pressing CD in of it, Really rare shit! So I ripped the only song I like on it at 320kbps + Normilized to sound louder and better than it was in '88, wich is Lethal with Joey, I don't like rap at all so of course I won't listen to anything else, I bought it just for that song. If I had a place to upload it I would post it on the board so ppl can download it. Anyone know anywhere I could post it? The size is 10.8-MB.
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Ok here it is, It's pretty rare, I couldn't even find it to download just to see what it was like before on soulseek or winmx, So I thought i'd buy it on CD, And as a huge anthrax collector I wanted it in my collection anyways (I think the Vinyl is much easier to get). Anybody looking for anything else Anthrax (joey era only) related I probubly have it. Ask! I might upload.

This is only up for 7 Days so better get it while ya can!

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BEKY8UZDZ57Q17VRY5JABTO4I

Thanks for that Dude! Much appreciated.

(we should do more of this stuff on this board!)

Ron MOSH Earl said:
Awesome! Best post on this board in a long time!

Thanx! I'm gonig to post some more rare stuff from my collection at really high quality soon, Like this, I got some mp3's demo stuff, with Joey, Some demo stuff with Neil, Tons and Tons of stuff, Need to start adding stuff to my HD again, I just don't wanna piss anyone off posting mp3's and stuff, It's just the demo stuff that's unreleased so I don't think it would cause anyone to be pissed.

Thanx for the download! That rules that you wanna share some stuff! Any live tracks would greatly be appreciated as well! :kickass:

Everyone is very welcome, Check out my new post. I think i'm going to upload a new mp3 or video every Saturday, Kinda like somthing to keep all Anthrax fans in enjoyment for their Weekends. I just hope Anthrax or anyone else don't get mad at me for uploading anything, It's never off anything off any of the Island albums. you can get those anywhere.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Have you got the "Statements Of Euphoria' album? It's a pretty rare promo item. No music, just a weird interview vinyl album that went out to radio stations at the time.

Gibba said:
Have you got the "Statements Of Euphoria' album? It's a pretty rare promo item. No music, just a weird interview vinyl album that went out to radio stations at the time.
actually, the last Anthrax show I went to, some guy had that disc and was trying to get it signed by the band.

Gibba said:

Yeah I got that one, But it's still sealed, I wouldn't even get it signed, Infact, Some of the RARE albums I wouldn't wanna get signed cause I got some pretty rare ones, I don't want the cover art messed up, I just get my dosmestic ones signed, Although I did get my Penikufesin Japan CD with OBI signed. That's the only one I got signed that's imported.