Valid reason to commit ball gravy...

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Right here my friends.......
(Pay attention specifically to the last sentence)

German melodic metallers HELLOWEEN have commenced the mixing sessions for their 12th studio LP, tentatively titled "Gambling with the Devil". The CD was recorded at singer Andi Deris' Mi Sueno Studios in Tenerife, Spain with longtime producer Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, SAXON). A Halloween (October 31) release is expected via SPV Records.

HELLOWEEN will team up with GAMMA RAY for the "Hellish Rock" tour beginning November 16 in Budapest, Hungary. Support on select dates will come from AXXIS.

Apart from very few festival appearances, this will be the first time ever HELLOWEEN and GAMMA RAY have toured together. In addition, it is extremely likely that Kai Hansen — GAMMA RAY leader and ex-HELLOWEEN member — will join his former bandmates for a jam on classic HELLOWEEN numbers.

Commented HELLOWEEN guitarist Michael Weikath: "This is going to be a historical event for all HELLOWEEN fans. We are looking forward to have Kai and his band on our tour with us."

Plans also exist to take this powerful package to the territories of Southeast Asia, as well as North and South America.

I wrote off Helloween until I saw them a few years back and still no one has been able to top that live show. Sure the last Gamma ray disc sucked but they pretty much play the hits live so it is going to be a great tour....definetly a must see a few times if possible.

In my opinion, there is something redeeming about EVERY Helloween full-length, except for Chameleon and the last one.

Helloween live are great. True professionals.

I was fortunate enough to have seen Helloween back in the day with Kai and Kiske. I don't know how anyone could NOT be excited about this, given the inevitableness of an end-of-show jam finale of Helloween with Kai Hansen.

Also, I have never seen Gamma Ray live, so that will be a treat alone.

To each his own though.

There's something about "ball gravy" that makes me think of a turkey.

I just can't get the image out of my head. It's horrifying.

On topic: Have not actually listened to Helloween. I should get on that...

Well, looks like Gambling with the Devil is now the actual title.
Another reason for BALL GRAVY......
The album cover!!!
helloween.jpg