VAN FUCKING HALEN!!!!

Kasmala

Jan 9, 2007
Norristown, PA
If anyone wants to go on Wednesday night (October 3rd) call Derek. He wants to sell his ticket. I think he wants $100, he paid $94 for it.

It would be easier to tell you what they DIDN'T play. It was all DLR era stuff, no Van Hagar!!! Just off the top of my head, (not in order) Runnin' With The Devil, You Really Got Me, I'm The One, Little Dreamer, Ice Cream Man, Jamie's Cryin', Dance The Night Away, Somebody Get Me A Doctor, Beautiful Girls, Mean Street, So This Is Love?, Romeo Delight, Everybody Wants Some, And The Cradle Will Rock, Pretty Woman, Unchained, Atomic Punk, Hot For Teacher, I'll Wait, can't remember anything else right now... but the encore was 1984 (what is this, 2000??? <--- Nick Bunczk quote) into Jump. Oh yea, they did Panama too. Alex did a drum solo, and of course Eddie did a guitar solo.

The best part was seeing David Lee Roth doing Hurricane Kicks Ryu-style all over the place, and I almost shit my pants when he whipped out a sword and did all these crazy ninja moves. Also, he made motorcycle noises at Eddie, then Eddie did the same thing on guitar. DLR did monkey noises too, and he humped a huge ass microphone shaped balloon.

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Sorry, this pretty much sums it all up... right heaaarrraeeeee, man!

vhsetlist.jpg

dlrvh.jpg

I still don't get how the can "defy" aging and time. Just... what the fuck??

eddiethenandnow400x278.jpg

That picture on the right is about 10 months older than the one above... I don't get it.

Holy shit dude I should have sold sperm or something and scrounged the money to go. That set is FAR beyond my expectations! I am truly envious!

And about Eddie........ drugs are crazy man.... stay away form them.