Van Halen Louisville Set list

ixrayu

Sep 22, 2004
Louisville
Saw the Van Halen show in Louisville last night and it was surprisingly good!
Eddie looked better than I've seen him look in years. Dave sounded fantastic, and entertained the crowd quite well ( high kicks and all). No frills stage show, there's a huge drop screen behind the stage, some confetti at the end of the show, otherwise just the guys playing. They did not dissappoint, the band was on their A game. Only bummer's for me, no Stay Frosty, no Jamie's Crying.
Anyway the set list was as follows
1. You really Got Me
2. Runnin with the Devil
3. She's the Woman
4. Romeo Delight
5. Tattoo
6. Everybody Wants Some
7. Somebody get me a Doctor
8. China Town
9. Meanstreet
10. Pretty Woman
11. Unchained
12. The Trouble with Never
13. Dance the Night Away
14. I'll Wait
15. Hot for Teacher
16. Women in Love
17 Light up the Sky
18. Beautiful Girls
19. Ice Cream Man
20. Panama
21. Eddie solo (consisted soley of Cathedral and eruption)
22. Aint Talkin Bout Love

Killer set list.
I agree on Jamie's Cryin. Would be nice to hear that one. They should do a medley with Ice Cream Man and Stay Frosty.

I believe Light Up The Sky is incorrect, it was Outta Love Again.

Pretty good setlist for the most part. Women In Love, Outta Love Again, Unchained, Mean Street & Romeo Delight are worth the price of admission alone.

I'd say a decent set list. I'm surprised to see Women In Love in there...that song is annoying! It's too bad that they're going to totally ignore the Hagar era...I'd like to see what Dave could do with songs such as Summer Nights, Get Up, Cabo Wabo, Black and Blue, and Poundcake. Personally, I think they should turn him loose with some of that stuff!

~Brian~

I'd say a decent set list. I'm surprised to see Women In Love in there...that song is annoying! It's too bad that they're going to totally ignore the Hagar era...I'd like to see what Dave could do with songs such as Summer Nights, Get Up, Cabo Wabo, Black and Blue, and Poundcake. Personally, I think they should turn him loose with some of that stuff!

~Brian~
Dave's ego won't let him sing anything to do with Sammy Hagar :Smug: