VAN HALEN setlist from current tour. (If anyone cares.) Off Topic.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Here is the current setlist from the recent Van Halen tour. I think its amazing.

You Really Got Me
Romeo Delight
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
I'm The One
Mean Street
Unchained
Pretty Woman
Dance The Night Away
Ice Cream Man
Beautiful Girls
[Guitar Solo]
So This Is Love?
And The Cradle Will Rock
Everybody Wants Some
I'll Wait
Runnin' With The Devil
Little Guitars
Jamie's Cryin'
Atomic Punk
Feel Your Love Tonight
Little Dreamer
Panama
Hot For Teacher
Ain't Talkin' 'About Love

Encore:

Jump

All comments, remarks, questions, insults, etc... welcomed.

Zane

the fact that they have his kid for the bassist and that the tickets are like 200 bucks is fucking lame and is preventing me from going. if the tickets were more reasonable or it was the full band then i'd so fucking be there.

the fact that they have his kid for the bassist and that the tickets are like 200 bucks is fucking lame and is preventing me from going. if the tickets were more reasonable or it was the full band then i'd so fucking be there.

I hear the kid kinda sucked it up at the Philly show.

I hear the kid kinda sucked it up at the Philly show.

Check out the videos and reviews.

Alright for all you bunma sitches and nay sayers. The mighty VAN HALEN is back and KICKING ASS. Just go to the above link: www.vhnd.com & click on the 2007 Tour Reherseal Videos, and see for yourself. Also, you can see these videos on YouTube. Check out "Romeo Delight" with Zakk Wylde talking to Eddie and Dave asking him, "Are you in show business???. " This is awesome. I'll try to post a direct link later.

Zane

Meh, not gonna watch the vids.

I'm just going off what friends told me.

I'd still go and see it if the tour were to of come to SLC, regardless.

You looked like Mustaine in a former avatar, now you look just like Sebastian Bach. wtf

You looked like Mustaine in a former avatar, now you look just like Sebastian Bach. wtf
Haha.. When Burke aka Bach grew up here in T.O...
We saved his hairsprayed ass everyfuckin time......
Then I read in RIP mag about how he was the tuff (hehe) guy in Toronto,
live'n with hookers and shit......Marie his:puke: wife, was sorta a hooker, 'cept she would take a cock in the yap and call it even, commerce queen pro.........Yeah Baz gave her ta Ace Frehley one night.....Baz went home and sucked his "twin" off Rick. True story.

No I do not look like Baz the cock wan

Hey Will!!
Miss Ya bro

Haha.. When Burke aka Bach grew up here in T.O...
We saved his hairsprayed ass everyfuckin time......
Then I read in RIP mag about how he was the tuff (hehe) guy in Toronto,
live'n with hookers and shit......Marie his:puke: wife, was sorta a hooker, 'cept she would take a cock in the yap and call it even, commerce queen pro.........Yeah Baz gave her ta Ace Frehley one night.....Baz went home and sucked his "twin" off Rick. True story.

No I do not look like Baz the cock wan

Hey Will!!
Miss Ya bro

Troy, so Baz shared his wife with Ace Frehley. Pardon my ignorance, but elaborate on (Bas went home and sucked his "twin" off Rick). Do you mean Richie Scarlett as being as Frehley's "twin"? I guess you new Sebastian Burke back in the Hardenvok/VO5/Madame X days. I remember seeing older pictures of him with his "teazed" hair. Anyway, enjoy the Van Halen shows.

Zane

twisted stuff
anyway thanks for list, love to go if i had the hard cash for standing room...maiden is the same way here