Van Halen tour???

The red rocker rules! I would have loved to see a Diamond Dave reunion, but we all know the likelihood of that is directly proportional to the likelihood of President Bush is only pretending to be an idiot.
It is official, Van Halen has reunited with Sammy Hagar. August 19th, at the Staples Center.

VH tour? Looks like this is gonna be a good summer!:hotjump:

Wonder if EVH will be able to measure up to the Atomic Punks' guitar player?:D
The Punks killed at Kosmos and the 15+? minute guitar solo was insane! The dude knows his Van Halen chops.

SodomizerOfMankind said:
dave is the best...great stage presence, high range, and a larger then life attitude sammy can suck my nuts
along with that larger than life attitude, comes an ego larger than life, that not only cost him the job once, but prevented him from being part of a reunion after that appearance on the MTV Video Awards. Sammy is a great songwriter and a very nice dude. Try to have more respect. The Sammy era was the most original for Van Halen. Less covers, more original tunes... might not have been as classic, but it was a good era.
At least they're not getting Gary Cherone back... :ill:

And don't forget...Sammy created the best teq ever.. Cabo Wabo :) Gota give him props for that too..hehe

And tho Dave has a huge ego.. I would be willing to say that Eddies makes Dave look modest.

OUR mascot Eddie??? Just kidding.......... an ego larger than David Lee Roth's! Now, that's a scary thought.

I remember being in the bathroom in the front bar of the Troubadour many a moon ago when suddenly there was a loud and frantic banging at the door that would not let up. When I was done with my business I opened the door and Diamond Dave himself came barging in with a drunk bimbo under his arm. (He was pure toast himself I might add, slurring and talking louder than the band playing in the next room) Seems he was the one banging on the door cuz he was anxious to get a little bathroom action! The door was slammed shut and they didn't come out for a while. Classy.