Van Halen

MiniMurray

Jul 30, 2002
Lost Angeles
just heard a couple of new tracks - up for breakfast and about time. sounds great-hope to catch em on their tour when they hit the west coast in august :Spin: eddie's also doing a limited edition old school line of guitars with charvel. bidding on ebay for the first one has hit the 5 thou mark with 9 days to go. interesting how they come with no backplate- hahaha - that's how all my guitars end up!!!

MiniMurray said:
just heard a couple of new tracks - up for breakfast and about time. sounds great-hope to catch em on their tour when they hit the west coast in august :Spin: eddie's also doing a limited edition old school line of guitars with charvel. bidding on ebay for the first one has hit the 5 thou mark with 9 days to go. interesting how they come with no backplate- hahaha - that's how all my guitars end up!!!

Its a pitty at least in Salt Lake the tix for decent seats are $75.00. Even the nosebleeds are $40.

Sure am glad they arn't doing the tour just for money eh? heh j/k :)

the guitars start @ 5150 then sell for twice that!! check out eddie doing the paint jobs...i'd like one in his wall paper design!
eddiepaints.jpg

97reb said:
I guess he isn't into Peavey anymore? Does anyone know if he still uses his own Peavey 5150 Amps?
They may say 5150 by Peavey on the front but someone like Jackson or Bradshaw has gone through the heads from top to bottom. I'd be willing to bet a load that he has Celestions in there and not scorpions. What I'd like to know is he still burning them up at the rate of 3 or 4 a week. He used to use a veriac to get a lot of his tone.