Van Halen....????

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
How much of this do we believe.....that's the question?

Personally would prefer to see Sammy and Michael back.....can't believe anything with DLR will be up to much these days

Van Halen confirmed information so far:

New studio album to be released February 7 in North America. February 8 in Japan; February 6 possible for EU/UK or February 13 at latest. Tour Dates for first leg of 2012 tour announced January 3.
Single released (along with video clip) January 10. Tickets for first leg of tour on sale January 10.
Album and single titles yet to be revealed and rumored bonus DVD could be part of a deluxe edition of the album.

Dang! Gotta agree with you, DLR's tired and done and it'd be much better to see Sammy back, but that's just me. Guess we'll find out soon!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE - VAN HALEN TRACK LISTING - UPDATED!:
Here it is folks! A world exclusive for MelodicRock.com - the hugely sought after Van Halen track listing for the album A Different Kind Of Truth! And it goes like this:

1. Tattoo 2. She's The Woman 3. You and Your Blues 4. China Town 5. Blood and Fire 6. Bullethead 7. As Is 8. Honeybabysweetiedoll 9. The Trouble With Never 10. Outta Space 11. Stay Frosty 12. Big River 13. Beats Workin'

I also have an update on the configuration of the Deluxe Edition CD - the bonus DVD features 4 Brand New acoustic performance videos (no further details of what those are).

There was a sample of the single Tattoo online at Amazon UK, but it has been removed. Bah! But thanks to YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE6LI1xISto

One more update folks! Another exclusive and the missing part of the puzzle. The Deluxe Edition bonus DVD will feature the following: Bonus DVD disc containing 4 BRAND NEW acoustic performance videos titled The Downtown Sessions.
Tracks: Panama, You And Your Blues, You Really Got Me & Beautiful Girls.