Van Halen's last rehearsal review

Saw the pictures and read the review. Looks like it's going be a great show. Dave looks good and Eddie looks better. I never thought I would ever say that DLR looks good with short hair.

Dave is an AWESOME front man...I take nothing away from him there...but he still cant sing worth a hoot live! I will skip this tour and be partying with Sammy and the Waboritas!!!:kickass:

Yeah, it is going to be interesting to see how people react after years of Van Hagar to the fact that Dave was never much of a singer. Thing is, after all of this time, Dave might be a better singer now than back in the hey day.

I'm not going because there really aren't that many bands anymore I'm willing to shell out that kind of cash to see. If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'd rather go to ProgPower. :kickass:

Jason

All I gotto say is unless you were drunk or deaf on the Hagar/Roth tour, there can be no doubt who has a better voice.

Who in the world goes to a show like that looking to make serious judgments about technical merit? It really makes no difference who has the better voice, because most people who went, myself included, probably just went to have a good time and not to see musicians who are still at the top of their game.

Additionally, for those of us who were maybe 1 or 2 yrs old back when DLR was still with VH, we clearly didn't have a chance to see them live. This surely isn't the optimal situation to see VH with DLR, but it's all that many of us can get at this point.