Vancouver is pretty cool

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Really reminds me of San Francisco, in fact. Which causes me to question why my family even took a fucking vacation here when we could have just stayed home. And then I buy a beer and remember OH THAT'S WHY, CAUSE I CAN HAVE A BEER WITH MY BURGER HERE.

So yeah, wasn't there some talk about a Canadian RC meet in August? Or did I totally make that up? I'm here until the 16th, at which point I head down to Seattle until the 27th or so.

Randomly, I'm pretty sure I missed my recommendation slot due to lack of interwebs. O well.

There was going to be a big get together where Andrew's friends bury me in the forest. However, everyone dropped out and it turned in to one of the biggest internet romances the world has ever seen. I really wanted to see Vancouver when I was up in the Pacific Northwest region a week ago, but couldn't due to time restraints. I guess Canada will have to wait. :(

Seattle was fucking awesome though. :kickass:

Ignore the peanut gallery.

Yeah, the RC gathering kinda fell apart due to people's real life schedules.

D'ohwell.

If you can come up to Port Alberni and have a place to stay I'd love to go for a beer with your or something, i dunno.

Conspicuously Absent said:
If you can come up to Port Alberni and have a place to stay I'd love to go for a beer with your or something, i dunno.

If you spoon Maren in the corner of the queen size, there should be plenty of room for another bunk mate.

Conspicuously Absent said:
Ignore the peanut gallery.

Yeah, the RC gathering kinda fell apart due to people's real life schedules.

D'ohwell.

Geigh. Uh, I'll see about a day trip to Alberni but since I don't have a car I'm sorta at the mercy of the family.

Fucking family vacations, I'm glad this is the last one for the forseeable future.