Vanisher - Reaction (single)

I just want to add that I would love my life about 1000 times more if all I had to do was mix different styles of music. I am talented at all types of sounds, but people only get to hear a few sides of me because of the bands I end up working with =[[[

Somehow I can't hear anything from that page? I'm usin Safari but that's not propably the problem.

Anyways I bet you could even produce something like Fair To Midland if they just came and recorded with you. And that would be sweet as fuck. Maybe email the guys and beg them? haha just kidding.

I think you shouldn't get off the core scene. You bring so much life in to a lot of bands. But what I think you should do is expand. I'm sure that's exactly what you meant by saying your life would be better if you had different styles to mix. I can see how it can get dull if you only mix bands that are about in the same genre. Mixing lighter stuff propably would be a nice change every once in a while.

Btw. have you done more different styles than just vanisher? I mean like radically different. (I don't even know what style Vanisher is but I get the feelin it's quite far away from Asking Alexandria etc.)

Joey did a monster job on this. I am pretty baffled by the bass tone and kick tone on the mix he did for us. Everything just sounds sooooooooo goooooooooood!\m/

man this is a great song. I really wish more bands would do stuff like this n stop the breakdowns... they are sweet but this type of music never gets old IMO!

@ K Odell great song structure man! Can't wait to hear more when you guys put new stuff out :worship:

Joey what type of verb is on this snare, waves, altiverb? it's very wide sounding and is really emphasising each hit in an awsome way!

Did this band get a new singer? Sounds way different...

That's what I thought as well, but i guess just the same clean vocalist exaggerating way more of his style into singing than before.

I actual like the older Zero System version of Reaction better, but this ones pretty cool too for the sake of a heavy/hard rock style.

joey, this seems to be your best work to date (for my ears!)
im a huge cla and staub fan, and this one is really staub-elesque! ;-)

what did you guys use for guitars this time? sounds very "real".
also the mastering seems perfect for this style! did you do that?
still ozone ;-)?

great work to everyone involved! goddamn i even enjoyed the song !

That's what I thought as well, but i guess just the same clean vocalist exaggerating way more of his style into singing than before.

I actual like the older Zero System version of Reaction better, but this ones pretty cool too for the sake of a heavy/hard rock style.

Anyone have a youtube link or something to the old version? I can't find it.