Vatican admits Charles Darwin was right?

So, the vatican speaks for it's people in a way.... and creationism is a religious theory thats taken from the bible that mankind was created as it is. that we didn't evolve from anything/....

and whenever someone scientifically challenges their claims/beliefs they just shoot them down and deny the research or theory.

so...

they're saying "yeah you might be right after all"?????? won't that just give the impression that the rest of the bible is probably bollocks as well? because IT IS.

My uncle is a jesuit, Hes a really funny person. Im not religious either, especially since all these religions dont care to accept the different. religion and politics are what divide us the most and that just blows.

I am indeed. I can see how you might have interpreted my post as implying otherwise, but I was refering to the sect of christianity as a whole.

religion is fail, i hate the way my r.e. teacher goes raise ure hand if ure christian and if you dont she asks why , FUCK OFF ITS COS I DONT BELIEVE SOME NOB HEAD GOT EATEN BY A WHALE AND FUCKING SURVIVED???? WTFFFFF also the way jesus fed thousands with a fish or whatever, piss off with your wizardry jesus