Vehemence Get On A Tour!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
JUNE 28, 2002 TOUR UPDATE! INCANTATION, DECAPITATED, IMPALED, VEHEMENCE, DEAD TO FALL To Tour North America

INCANTATION are gearing up for their first North American tour for their new album Blasphemy. Joining INCANTATION on this tour will be Necropolis Records gore mongers IMPALED, Earache recording artist DECAPITATED from Poland, Metal Blade recording artists VEHEMENCE from Arizona replaces German artist AGATHODAIMON on Nuclear Blast and Victory recording artists DEAD TO FALL are the opener. The full US tour will be starting around July 25th and is scheduled to include appearances at the Milwaukee Metal Fest and the Cleveland World Series of Metal.

Well now I dont think we can get a show in Phoenix now, no one wants to front the money to have the tour here. So once again AZ is skipped unless some promoter hoooks up the guarantee.
AMJ is in control of that. Make a trip out to Hollywood, thats the only option at this point, drive aint so bad. Amobia Record store is near there to.

Sorry, we couldnt do the show on the 15th because the bands are now scattered, not enough time to rig a show like this, very veery short notice, since impaled and decapitated are using our equipment, lets put it this way , it would be more stress than we can handle, all of us for such a minimal crowd. expect a tour diary, I have about 200 emails, unread but I will see you all in a week! Things should be up and running by august 31st...-john from vehemence
once again sucks that incantation couldnt carry on from the larado date, we have gotton along with all the bands and I think this tour was very benefical for all of the bands and their new releases.

yeah, we would have loved for this tour to come through Phoenix, there just wasn't enough time. To play a show in Texas, then Phoenix, then San Fransisco with no days off would just be a bit too stressful and tiring. those are really long drives, otherwise we would have done it. Hopefully some AZ peeps can make it to the Corona, CA show...