PROTOTYPE
DREAMS OF DAMNATION
SCARRED
DECEPTION
LUNATICS ON PAROLE
NEIL TURBIN

+many more

TICKETS ARE $20

:headbang: Website is up and running or will be up soon.

How come into eternity is on the flyer instead of you guys, but not laying the show? Did you replace them? Thank god if you did, i don't see why the fuck everyone is shitting themselves over into eternity. Boring ass band if you ask me.

I see,... well I wish they would have announced it.

I would have been there :(
But I do live in Alabama, so my friends and I have to travel 4+ hours to get there and it's kinda hard to get info on bands that are going to play where/when.

so, you guys are comming to LA.... but what about San Diego? :confused:
LAs kind of a little far considering that it took 4 or 5 hours to get to a show last year in Anahiem [sp? eh, im lazy] (i forgot who played... ahaha...)

VEHEMENCE said:
Into Eternity is a great progressive death band, too badd they are in Europe, I see the link advertises the 2003 show they last had, hopefully they upgrade it with new information to promote their show better.
excellent comment John, Into eternity are an awesome band almost like if death ran headfirst into dream theater.

It would be great to see all the LA heads again, spread the word Vehemence is going to be there. It will be an honor playing with Primal Fear for me, that guy gots some really great power metal vocals, their new album is badd ass too. The vocalist used to be in Gamma Ray back in the day.

Those AGENT STEEL guys were at our SMNNEWS fest in October 2003, they liked our stuff alot. Good guys too. Lookin forward to seeing them preform.

Yeah I can't stand Primal Fear...hahahaha, good thing Vehemence will be there, see you here guys!! I told John if you want to stay at my house that is fine, unless you plan on driving back, but you should stay a night and party, chill, you know the usual, but CA style...

christcrusher said:
Yeah I can't stand Primal Fear...hahahaha, good thing Vehemence will be there, see you here guys!! I told John if you want to stay at my house that is fine, unless you plan on driving back, but you should stay a night and party, chill, you know the usual, but CA style...
Running around naked on the beach?

Spread the word guys this show is comming up soon, btw friends in Agent Steel wont be on this becayse they are playing Dynamo Fest. Fuck wish we were with em lol. This LA show will be great though. Some good bands on this, should be a good time.