Vehemence new cd info posted everywhere

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Wolftribe said:
Awesome. yeah i plan on forcing my friends to listen to Vehemence.... this may include tying them down and blasting it at ear drum destroying levels

Same here. Probably going to kidnap a few and drag them to the concert on Saturday too.

you see, i only have two or three friends who like metal :( and i don't think they've gotten accustomed to real death metal quite yet... though.. one likes melodeath, so i guess he'd like vehemence

I do all i can to promote these bands.

Deprecated, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Morbid Angel, Broken Hope, Dying Fetus, Internal Bleeding, At The Gates, Deprecated, Gorefest, Resurrection, Deeds of Flesh, Creation is Crucifixion, A Canorous Quintet, Ill Disposed, Embraced, & Theory in Practice.Disbelief, Therion, Without Grief, Amon Amarth, Infernal Method, Violation, Darkane,

The Tea Party, Bloodbath, Entombed, Within Y, Symbyosis, Anathema, Lux Occulta, Decapitated, Julie Laughs Nomore, Mutant, Necromicon, The Crown, Lamb Of God, Golem, Naglfar, The Project Hate, Diabolical Masquerade, Behemoth, Gardenian, & Opeth.