vehemence.brutaldeath.net
Jan. 22 - Sin 13 - San Antonio, TX.
Jan. 23 - Fitzgerald's - Houston, TX.
Jan. 24 - The Backroom - Austin, TX.
Jan. 25 - Canyon Club - Dallas, TX.
Jan. 27 - Launchpad - Albuquerque, NM.
Jan. 28 - Mason Jar - Phoenix, AZ.

Nuclear Assault, All That Remains, Vehemence

We are taking the place of Origin, who has to drop off for a portion of the tour.

California dates still pending, I'll post more info as soon as I get the word.
:headbang:

Well we are done with our short tour now! The All That Remains and Nuclear Assault dudes were cool as fuck and thanks to all that showed up at the shows! Oh and our van held up fine ! No troubles at all! Possible east coast dates coming up in March and April! Top secret info right now, but once shit gets finalized, I'll post! Later

Top secret no more! But yes, the tour was Awsome, I drank at every club, fucking security did'nt have a fucking clue. Dan L was down with our shit as well as All That Remains, thanks to ATR singer for buying me drinks when I did merch. I respect those guys alot.

Nuclear Assault is a really cool group of individuals. All that Remains is also an incredibly cool group of dudes. Texas was fucking flawless, and i had quite a blast. Oh, can't forget to throw props to all the cool motherfuckers I drank with in New fuckin Mexico!!! But most of all the warm reception upon returning to the Mason Jar was unforgettable. I would like to thank every single metalhead who spent a few hours with us drinking and paying homage to the true spirit of metal. And since I know y'all will probably see this....I am now a fan of When Heaven Bleeds. Your show that night was killer. Thanx again you fuckerz.......:devil: :devil: