Vektor - Terminal Redux

Hey dude! Wish you had said hi, I was all by myself and didn't speak to anyone the entire night! Plus I had a broken hand so couldn't even get involved in the crowd. Still, was one of my favourite gigs ever, I had such a gigantic grin on my face for hours afterwards!

I do feel that they've progressed their sound a bit on this one. Quite apart from the soul vocals, Collapse is a ballad and Pteropticon is a bit of a groover, plus Recharging the Void is something else altogether, absolutely tremendous. I can't get enough of this one. Think it might be their strongest album yet, although they're all 10/10s for me anyway. Totally agree about the drumming too, it's consistently nuts all the way through...

I'm particularly loving Cygnus Terminal, the interrogation bit is just great! Have you been reading the lyrics along with it? I've got most of them memorised now, just means I can enjoy the story even more.

I've read some of the lyrics, but not all of them. Haven't read them simulaneously with the music either. Sounds awesome, though. I need to do that. Vektor lyrics are awesome though. So many college level vocabulary words. :lol:

Oh, and yeah, Podgie, Collapse is like everything I ever wanted in a song. :lol: