Venom changes line-up

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Venom kick off 2007 with the news that a guitarist known as Rage has joined the band in place of Mykvs, personal unavoidable commitments in the US have forced Mykvs to announce that he cannot commit 100% to Venom's 2007 schedule.
'RAGE' (La Rage), has already been working in the Studio with the band who are currently recording new demos for their next album.
"He's a proper metalhead", said Antton, "it's great hearing the way he incorporates dive bombs into the riffs, it really reminds me of a certain former original member, he is quite an enigma".
The band are also rehearsing and recording the tracks for the Live Set and plan to announce some concert dates soon, they'll also be uploading some new recorded samples to the website.

See pics in here http://www.venomslegions.com/photos/photopage07a.htm

NP: Uriah Heep - 'High Priestess'

Actually "Metal Black" is a very good thrash album and I felt they not only recover the spirit of the classic albums but also improved form the raw stuff they did then. I also agree that having Mantas back will be very nice in many aspects.

I'm gonna definitively going to check the new album (if they record it throughly), also planned to review "Resurrection" now that's going to be reissued.

NP: Deep Purple - 'Clearly Quite Absurd'