Venom Re-born?

from what i read in www.venomslegions.com venom are entirelly reformed with Cronos and 2 non-original members. There is also a song and a video in the site. In the interview Cronos says nice things about the new band but i'd really hate to see venom in festival positions under In Flames or something. That's what frustrates me. I see festivals with Destruction on the bottom and Children of bottom on the top. It's better for these old bands to stay out rather than play as supports to new bands. All the feeling is lost. Better to die with pride than continue and be lost in oblivion. If i see venom in a festival in a lower position than bands like In Flames or Slipknot i will slit my wrists open and let them bleed for 20 days. I love this band but this re-union worries me terribly. If something like this happens i'll probably start a hip hop band to bring forth forgetfullness. ARGGGGG SHIT!
die hard

Fuck bullshit like N*Flaymz. Anyway, I'm fine with Destruction and Venom continuing, and this new Venom material doesn't sound half bad.

Relax man, hip hope never solved anything :yuk:

I have to check how this new Venom sounds, but I get your feeling. Sometimes its better just to let go with dignity, that hold on to something that doesn't exist anymore.

More comments after hearing how they sound.

AztecB said:
Relax man, hip hope never solved anything :yuk:

I have to check how this new Venom sounds, but I get your feeling. Sometimes its better just to let go with dignity, that hold on to something that doesn't exist anymore.

More comments after hearing how they sound.

dignity is one thing. But i just saw a flyer from download festival in the UK. system of the f#cking down along with slipknot are bigger names than Slayer according to the flyer taxonomy. How the F##K can slayer just sit back and let this happen. don't play in the god damn festival! System of the Down my ass. They are mocking all the old bands.

venoms old stuff will defiantly be better then theree new i mean i might be wrong but they havent like made an album in 10 years