verizon has me on hold

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i've been on hold for 25 minutes AND the music is almost voided out by radio static, AND it's backstreet boys.

GOOD FUCKIN MORNING

it was sort of like this CCCRRRRHHHHHSSSHHHHHH babyyyyy yea i love you CCCRRSHHHHHHH SSHHHHHH CRACK SHHHHHHH baby baby SHHHHH CRRKKKKKKKK. static rules.

I called a place one time and they let you choose what kind of hold music you wanted-
1) pop/rock
2) jazz
3) classical
4) something else

I chose the jazz, but it played Anita Baker. When the person came back, I wanted to debate the notion that Anita Baker was jazz, but they seemed disinterested and were rather unresponsive. And one time, I chose the jazz and it played Jewel. I think it's really just a tool to try and fool the customer into thinking they know nothing about music and make them doubt their intelligence, and therefore doubt if they should really be on the phone questioning their product. I bet a lot of people hang up that way.

dude, ok i was on hold a total of 48 minutes and finally managed to get them to understand that NO i was not austin and NO he did not live there and NO i was not paying his $300 phone bill that was NOT in my name.

jewel.jpg

This Jewel swings the mostest.

Originally posted by the_preppy
dude, ok i was on hold a total of 48 minutes and finally managed to get them to understand that NO i was not austin and NO he did not live there and NO i was not paying his $300 phone bill that was NOT in my name.

HOLY SHIT HOW WEIRD IS THIS:
Jewel's ex-bunny-boyfriend was named AUSTIN. He's dead now. Wonder if he had a $300 phone bill he didn't pay, and Verizon whacked him. Bunny-whacking isn't very good company policy, even if the bill was like $300...
together.jpg

these weren't my bunnies- you can follow the story on the previous link.

seipp please tell yr friend that he is proverbially FUCKED.

im lighting three candles for the bastard tonight ink and dagger style.